alicia's little thot at 5:49 PM

i am sick..

but the saddest part is being sick on a Friday night. that leaves me with saturday and sunday to recover and it's back to work on a blue monday.

well, i have always thought myself to have rather good an immune system, except for the weekly flu and sinus.

but yesterday night, while out with grace, i found myself to be down with a fever, bodyache and flu.

after having dinner with grace at Carousel and walking about in Far East for a while, we headed to the taxi stand.

only to find it queued with people. so, we walked towards Hyatt Hotel's taxi stand before i hopped onto a cab and told my bestie goodbye.

sad night though..because of me being sick, we didn't have a long long chat and due to the long dinner, we only made it for window-shopping.

but dinner was nice though. we had buffet at Carousel at Royal Plaza at Scotts.

was an expensive dinner at $65 per pax but i managed to get a discount with my DBS card. a whooping 15% percent off the bill. hee, so the final bill came up to about $55 per pax.

dinner was okie. they have a rather huge variety of sushi, seafood (including lobster and oysters-fresh ones i mean!), 10 different types of starters, all sorts of meat, pasta and even chicken rice!

ha..but the best were their deserts..simply yummy..especially the choc fondue :)

it was a nice meal with a bestie. too bad, jul decided not to come due to work.

we took about 2 hrs for the whole buffet.

afterwhich, we dropped by Isetan and there were so many black dresses!!..haha, i am so gonna get a few this year end. i have been searching for one for coming to a year but i just haven't found a perfect one.

maybe this is the time to get it! :)

we also dropped by Far East to walk around. too bad the shops were closed early. but she managed to show me a nice dress shop where she bought the dress she wore to my ROM.

hee, and i got my eyes on a pair of heels that were freaking high but pretty :)

but due to my fever, i actually placed the heels back to the shelfs. haha, maybe next week, when i get there and it's there..haha, it's gonna be mine!

and today, though i am sick, i managed to load my ROM video on Friendster..go take a look if you want...

wanted to post some pics on friendster but the pics are just too big in size..so, i'll see how tonight..

meanwhile, mr cheng had been very nice to me..haha, not that he's nasty but he's been extra nice to me. i got two dresses from mr cheng last month. he bought me a pink one from CottonOn and a blue one from a korean shop in AMK Hub.

super happie :)

love you darling, you are the best! :)