alicia's little thot at 11:59 PM



Thanks baby for giving me a wonderful ROM that i've always dreamt of..

Thanks for the love, faith, trust and support you have given me all these while..I am indeed blessed to love you and to have you love me back..

Thanks for trusting and loving me so much as to commit to a vow of a lifetime..

Since the day i got together with you, everyone had been telling me that you're a great guy and a good husband-to-be..

And indeed, everyone was right from the start. You are a great guy in every way, a great friend, a great boyfriend and a great husband-to-be.

16th August 2008 marks the very beginning of our new journey together. A journey of a lifetime.

We signed on that particular dotted line to be man and wife. We made our vows to each other through the good times & the bad and through sickness & health. We had our wedding cake and wore our wedding bands. Took much photos and kissed for the first time as husband and wife.

And i believe, in time to come, we are going to achieve much more as a couple and have much more memories to share.

As i held your hand in mine, i see you not just as a husband, but someone whom i am going to achieve all my dreams with. Someone whom i can build a home with and return everyday with such happiness, someone whom i can travel around and see the world with, someone whom i can have 4 babies with, someone whom i can work hard with to build a dream future with.

And someone whom i can't live without.

I Love You..And forever i'll be.


With much love,
Mrs Alicia Cheng-Yang