alicia's little thot at 9:48 PM

you must be bored reading my un-updated blog these days.

haha, even i am feeling bored about this whole blogging thing. I even had to drag my ass off that couch and TV to blog.

just ain't in such a 'bloggy' mood these days. come to think of it, it's like coming to a month since i touched my lappie and typed some stuff.

sorry. didn't mean to.

just that work was piling like mad since i came back from Taiwan and i was dividing my time between meeting friends, viewing houses and planning for my future, and reading a book.

ha, bet that last one got you.

i am now pretty proud of myself. i completed the book 'P.S I Love You'..the book was fantastic and wonderful. i cried and cried like mad.

it was listed as a friction book but i guess after reading it, i am sure some of you out there would think of it as something you would like to do for your loved one when you are gone.

it's a 500 page book and i was rather amazed and proud of myself for finishing it in the first place. i can't really get pass books that are more than 300 pages because they would bore me out.

but it's really a good read. and Mr Cheng told me last week that he wanted to read it too.

haha, it's very much a girly book and i am so glad that he is taking an interest in this book.

:)

hee.

i shall not talk much about work. nothing's interesting. mainly stress and other stuff.

i stayed over at dear's house yesterday. it was supposed to be fun. until we snatched over the laptop on what to type and decided that when we have our home, we shall sit side by side each other with him using his lappie and me using mine.

ha, great idea. then we would not be snatching on what to see and type.

and i am gonna get control of the TV set . ha ha, TV's important to me. it's more than a box or graphics, it's something that connects me to the world and makes me laugh :)

so, mr cheng, just leave the TV to me. i'll let you have the control of the PSP.

:)

and we have also decided to get a King size bed for our future bedroom. we just kind of thought a Queen size would be small.

and this point was proven yesterday night when mr cheng gave me a punch while flipping himself over in bed.

and the most irriatating thing was he continuing to snore like mad.

sleepy head. i would have given him a punch if i wasn't too sleepy.

haha, kidding.

now, time for some great news though..

mr cheng and i did something yesterday..


...haha..


..nah, not sex..be smarter will you..it's not as if i would tell the whole world when i had sex with mr cheng..

haha, we paid the deposit for our house yesterday :)

it's located in Ang Mo Kio Ave 3.

i am happy, though not super duper happy. don't know why. maybe cause' it's the biggest thing of my life now. and with it comes a whole lot of links to money matters.

but then, i am still happy whenever i think of how i would decorate it and the sort of furniture i would get.

i am sure i would grow to love it more than now. the surroundings are good too. i get sheltered all the way from the house to the market and bus-stop. and it's 3 bus-stops from AMK central.

:)

hope i strike the Singapore Sweep this week.

i am only hoping for the 2nd prize~..haha..500K, just nice for everything..

please please please.!!!