alicia's little thot at 10:39 PM

o8/08/2008

today is a special day. all the 'eights' today. nice date.

which is why i've decided to blog despite being tired and exhausted. this whole week has been a hell work. i've been working till about 8pm everyday.

it's stressful and simply tiring. every bit of my energy is used up. and when i get home evryday after work, i am almost in a half-aleep state.

it's like there's just enought time to work, sleep, eat and work, sleep, eat again.

i'm also eating my 3 meals at office these few days, which i read somewhere that it's unhealthy. cause' you would most probably be eating with stress. thus, bad digestion.

my stomach is still alright though it does make a few weird noises here and there. ha, bad digestion.

but at least one thing is that i've been eating my breakfast early. i am now having my breakfast daily at 8.30, which is good cause' the early you eat your breakfast, the better the metalbolism rate and the more efficient your whole day would be.

dinner has been early too, at 6pm. i would usually packet from Funan and eat at my desk before continuing to work.

well, next week would be as bad too. deadlines are coming and coming. queries are coming and coming too. files are piling like mad, to a point that my colleagues actually answered one of my calls cause' she can't see me behind the desk.

haha.

well..apart from work, i have finally done something fro myself this month. i haven't really given myself a good treat since i got my last paycheck. and so, i bought a new pair of heels yesterday during lunch.

haha, love the heels like mad. it's classic and nice and i left it at office so that i can change my heels as and when i feel like it.

:)

heehee...happy :)