alicia's little thot at 9:30 PM

I won something at the Dinner & Dance..

haha..i went for my company's D&D last Friday at Furama..finally i won something!!..haha, i am one of those 20 lucky ones to go back home with an additional prize..

i won prize no. 15 which is a....

BRAUN ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH..

yes yes..toothbrush..electricde..

well..i am happy to win something la..i mean, it's in everyone to be glad to win something from the lucky draw..though what i really wanted was the mircowave oven or the Wii which i could use at home..

i was actually praying to God secretly in my heart that i get something that i realy want and need (microwave oven)..

well, i guess God really gives people what they need most..and for my sad case, it's an electric toothbrush..

even my colleagues find it super funny..

but then, i am proud of this toothbrush :)

haha, whoever wants it..i can sell it to you..it's a Braun one, selling at $39.95 at Watsons..i'll push it down to $30/- (self-collection at City Hall if you are a stranger but if you're my friend, then we'll see)..

the price is negotiable.. :)

need to get if off cause' i don't really need it..plus i am raising funds for my Panasonic Rice Cooker that's gonna set me back by $169..

hubby says no no..but i am super excited about it..cause' i can cook rice and porridge in it and in addition to all of this, i can bake a cake! :)

hee...i've taken out my piggy bank coins and they are worth $70+..so i would need to sell off the toothbrush to buy my cooker :)

buy my toothbrush will you? it's really good and nice, with pro-white brushing..comes with a warrently card, unfilled. package not opened.

will post a pic if anyone is interested :)